Stalkers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Facts about me. BOREDOM

So boring. O.o Im still waiting for my Project Diva 2 ! :3 sooo.. so random..




1. Im lazy. [(--)]ZZzzz...
2. An Anime Addict!
3. I Love Hany <3
4. Love to play Drum mania :)
5. My favorite song. "Asian Kung-fu Generation - Rewrite"
6. No.1 Fan of Asian Kung-fu Generation
7. Love's to trashtalk.
8. Spongebob Lover. even im 18 years old.. i still love spongebob
9. Gintama and GTO is my all time favorite anime :)
10. O2jammer (o2jam) 11. Audista (Audition)
12.
Weird. People says I'm weird.. yeah! I'm weird and I'm proud of it :))
13. My favorite number is 13 :)
14. DDR player
15. Pump It Up Player
16. I want to learn Japanese language. I know some. few.. few..
17.
Good-for-nothing Person ┐(´ー`)┌
18. I love the things that most people hate
19. I hate people who always stick their butt's into my business. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS jakass.
20. I DON'T CARE, CARE BEARS, KIDNEY CARE
21. I'm shy at first but once you get to know me, I won't shut up lol

22. I used to hack someones accounts. and I LOVE IT
23. Im an DIT Student
24. I want to go to japan.
25. about my 1st kanojo.. Dont bother asking.. XD
26. I really really really really really hate blood and gore!
27. I sleep with a minimum of 3 pillows.

28. I have a Poor eye sight. (ー_ー)

29. I have a Cat. Her name is Doggy
30.
I can't live without my mp3 player
31.
Right handed
32. Sadist.
33. Have a Very Sadistic Mind. I always think of something that so sadist.
34.
Im an avid rilakkuma collector
35. Loner.
36. Eats with a minimum of 2 cup of rice.
37. My motto : "Matalo na sa laro. Wag lang sa trashtalk"
38. I hate Spicy food
39. I love sweet foods
40.
I lways put rock salt into my rice
41. I love playing with other people's mind
42. I easily forgot something.
43. My full name is James Peter San Antonio Gugol. Saintful name. XD
44. I FREAKINLY PANIC when i can't find my wallet. even it is empty. I treasure it ALOT!
45. Im an Athiest Before. But im Back GOD.
46. I don't Like Cats. I love THEM!
47.
I dont like being called "kuya, Sir. Etc."
48. Black ship of the family.
49. No. 1 Fan of Josepogi
50. I lose patient easily.

51. I don't want Responsibilities. But I would sacrifice if i want to.
52. I love ghosts.
53. Sometimes. I have a Split personality XD
54. Im a Silent type person when I'm in-love XD
55. When a stranger suddenly ask my name. I usually answer (Bougart)
56. I don't watch Television.
58. Hard Drinker. But i Stopped it.
59. When I tasted sour. My left eye will be half close but my right eye will be normal.
60
. I always crack my fingers.
61. Facebook Addict.
62. Blonde Hair.
63. Always want to do something supernatural
64. I'm a Ninja
65. Always Bored. But I don't want to do something.

BORED

No comments: