Stalkers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yoga Thingy?

WTH! Yoga?

anyways here's teh story..

because my teacher is absent.. my classm8 request a advance subject at our science department.. so we can go home early. BUT! because we can go home early.. me and my classm8's go to our classm8s house to make inom inom.. HAHA.. and that's it.. the Inom Started..

as we make inom inom.. my classm8 Tell's me about the yoga thingy.. you will breath for 14 times.. and at 15.. you'll inhale a large air.. you will stand up and close your eyes.. and tada.. something will happen..

because of curiosity.. i try it.. as we do the procedure.. 14 times of inhale and at 15.. ill inhale a large air and keep teh air in my chest.. after that i will stand up.. closed eyes.. and my classm8 will push my chest.. after i open my eyes.. im laying down in the floor.. (What the hell! what happen?!) it's true.. i feel like I've been reborn.. hahaha.. and i was thinking at that time.. (syet.. nag iinuman kmi.. nka2log aq..) hahaha.. it's cool..

and i request it to my classm8 and he do it too.. after he loss consciousness.. we beat him up.. we kick, punch, slap him at the face.. after his soul comes back at his body LOL!. he didn't know what happen.. HAHA!

ill do this again, i think about 1 week after.. XDD

well.. that's all.. jaa ne :D

No comments: